Inventing Fun, Facts & Trivia
These materials were compiled by
They were distributed to libraries
and inventor groups around the county in 1998 by the
United Inventors Association USA
an umbrella organization representing U.S. inventor groups --
in celebration of National Inventors Month (August).
- 9808: Fascinating Facts About Famous Inventions
- 9809: Famous Products Created By
Independent & University Inventors --
NOT Big Companies
- 9810: Famous People & Their
- 9811: Hot Products With Humble Beginnings
- 9812: "They" Said It Couldn't Be Done!
- 9901: Would You Have Bet On These Guys?
- 9902: "Everything" You Always Wanted To Know
About The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office
And here are a couple more compiled by John Janning,
a Dayton, OH, inventor.